Customized professional learning and strategic planning opportunities in science, technology, engineering, mathematics and workforce development for pre-K through secondary education.
Our mission is to provide innovative professional learning and strategic planning to a wide variety of clients in order to improve teaching and student learning.. We work with public school districts, charter, private and parochial schools, business and industry. In addition, we also work collaboratively with community-based business/industry, parent and various organizations in prioritizing STEM and Career/Technical Education training programs.
Our customized professional learning and strategic planning goals:
- to create and provide customized professional learning opportunities for teachers and administrators;
- to provide strategic support to district leadership. This includes developing short term, intermediate and long range action plans for implementation of Next Generation Science Standards;
- to provide curriculum support for districts. For example, helping districts transition to and implement the Next Generation Science Standards;
- to work collaboratively with community-based organizations to improve student achievement. For instance, informal science, non-profit and parent organizations; and
- to work with local business organizations and industry associations to foster workplace success for students.
EDU Consulting LLC is extremely goal-orientated. We listen closely to our clients’ needs and work carefully to define a suitable and targeted action plan for them. In addition, we debrief after each training session with school, district or business leadership to make any needed adjustments with our trainings. Finally, we seek feedback from all participants to continually adjust and refine our work. As a result, EDU Consulting makes a significant difference in helping leadership attain their educational target.
You must be logged in to post a comment.