Customized professional learning and strategic planning opportunities in science, technology, engineering, mathematics and workforce development for pre-K through secondary education.
Our mission is to provide innovative professional learning and strategic planning to public school districts, charter, private and parochial schools, business and industry, to improve teaching and student learning. To achieve our mission, we work collaboratively with community-based, non-profit, business/industry, parent and various organizations in prioritizing STEM and Career/Technical Education training programs.
- to create and provide customized professional learning opportunities for teachers and administrators;
- to provide strategic support to district leadership in developing short term, intermediate and long range action plans for implementation of Next Generation Science Standards;
- to provide curriculum support for districts transitioning to and implementation of Next Generation Science Standards; and
- to work collaboratively with community-based, informal science, non-profit and parent organizations to improve student achievement.
- to work with local business organizations and industry associations to foster vocational success for students.